Dienstag, 7. August 2012


Namaste Deutschland!



This summer I spent learning German and every day I waited for the 7th of July to come. ! I had been e-mailing my partner for 5 months and that just built up the anticipation of when I would get on the plane and have the most memorable two weeks of my life.  And to be honest it actually was the best two weeks of my life …EVER



My stay at the Kuska residence in Augsburg town was like being at home away from home. My partner Jessica and her family were so warm and welcoming and reminded me so much of my own family. They took such good care of me and they definitely made me part of their family. They made sure that i was comfortable and relaxed throughout my stay.


This trip to Germany gave me the opportunity to visit new places, learn about other cultures and also opened my eyes. The people of Germany, every single one of them were so polite and hospitable and kind that it just made me feel the urge to never leave. I got to see some of the most amazing castles and towns on this trip. And i most definetly cant wait to return to Germany for even more exciting experiences!!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen